Monday, June 7, 2010

Aye aye sir.!

As bala has mentioned in the last post " we have become engineers!" . Yes , that's the main thing i wanted to do and i am very happy that i did that with a little success. I don't want to bore all of you with my story but the a nice truth is, I wanted to join BCA in any of the arts college in trichy. But it was my mom who compelled me to join engineering [ imagine " nahiiiiiiiiiiiiii" from Om shanthi Om ] And my father wanted me to join biotechnology , Although i didn't know what is that. At first class , When i knew no one except venkat krishnan , every one talked nothing but english in my first day in A2 section got me into the wrong feeling! Then i started meeting ppl , made friends , it was fun.

First year went very fast .Second year was the slowest year for me. I did comedies like paper presentation, Seminars etc. There are many friends i want to mention here but for the time sake i skip that thing . What the four years  taught me ? How to make friends . How to talk with some one and making them accept. How to nicely include your thought in a discussion both in soft and hard way. This chart ll go on also.

All i want to tell you ppl through this blog is I enjoyed each and every moment i had in SASTRA biotech 2006-2010 and i ll treasure it till i get some coma.!

And i don't want to miss you ppl , so i ll be just putting my experience and stuff in this blog , so I would like you also to put your stuff and get connected to 134 biotechies.

Cheers
Gowri sankar.G
Freee ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment